Are you planning a symbolic (unofficial) wedding ceremony in the Czech republic?
Are you an English, Czech, Russian, German, French or Turkish speaking couple?
If so, we are offering you our services as wedding officiants.
We are a married Czech-American couple living in Prague and we officiate symbolic wedding ceremonies in English, Czech or both languages. Together with our colleagues we are also able to ensure a ceremony in Russian, German, French and Turkish. We are not authorized to perform official marriages. Our services can be used for wedding vows renewals or if you wish to relive your wedding day.
Your needs are special and we respect that. We treat each ceremony individually and don’t rely on formulaic speeches.
Our services include:
- Composition of the ceremonial text according to your requirements
- Translation from/into the required languages if necessary
- Ceremony conducted by native speakers only
- Certificate commemorating your special day
- Personal meeting with the officiant(s) prior to the ceremony
- Individual approach to organizing your ceremony
Please include information such as if you are planning a ceremony in one or two languages, which languages those should be, where and w
hen the wedding will take place. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Brian and Dagmar Caspe